2010

Assalam..

Ohh it's 2010 already? Time is moving soooo fast..
Well, i'd like to share about how did i celebrate it..
Oke, here we go!

Some years ago:
i used to hang out with my childhood friends, i remember the mothers used to cook fried rice and the children watch movie in one of my friend's house together. Sorekara watashitachi wa fried rice o tabemashita! totemo oishii desu ne!

Then, still years ago:
i got a new neighbor, they were chinesee and they celebrated the new year with the fireworks...

Maybe 2 or 3 years ago:
me and my childhood gang (again) we hanged out together, we made tea and drank it together *cheers!
Then we took a walk around the kutabumi raya street..
There were almost empty, no cars nor bike, they were so often.

Last year:
i did it in pekanbaru, nothing special i just met my nephew..
This time i realized a little that new year is not the time to do such fun -unnecesarry- things, but it's the time for us to do something for next year, to prepare our move, our way, our path, our own destiny
but unfortunately as i said before i realized that just a little..

Today, 1 hour ago:
feels nothing, really, i mean it. I just sat and watched spiderman 3!! Hha but i saw the fireworks and it was the most awesome frwrks than i ever seen in every new year.

Oh ya, actually i have some resolution for next year but seems i can't post it here. Maybe i just a lil bit shy knowing that my resolution will be read by anyone? Hhaa let just me and Allah swt who knows for now ^^

and now i am in my precious bed and am ready to dream!!

Wassalam..

Bye

oyasuminasai!

Comments (0)