It's them! Super Junior ^^

Annyeong Hasseyo!
The exam finally over and i have a lot of remedial but it's ok i'll study more hhe
And i'd like to tell you about my hamster but i can't upload their picture now, but i will show you soon!!
I also have a new friends, the name is o-chan it's a teddy bear. o-chan means ookii chan (ookii means big) because it is big. Actually i'm waiting for the aquapix camera but it is not delivered yet.
And now i'd like to tell you about my new idol they are SUPER JUNIOR!!




Up to Down Right to Left: Kangin, Kyuhyun, Kibum, Donghae, Ryewook, Sungmin, Siwon, Shindong, yesung, Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, Hankyung and Heechul (He is the most beautiful boy i've ever seen =.=)


I love their song, their dance, their voice and also their look xp 
My favorite is Kyuhyun, this is him hhe



ok, bye, hhe
Jaa-
Syabilla Rivenia

Comments (0)