I am no one but i still someone

i am no one
but i still someone
i can't do anything
but still i can do something
and because i can't do everything
i won't refuse to do something that i can do
-Hellen Keller-

i want to be someone
who can do something
to someone, anyone, anything
but still i confused
about the thing i can do
actually, what-can-i-do?

i am nor smart
neither clever
i am not that kind-hearted
i am not that easy to forgive something
i lack of personal confidence
(again) i confused
about the thing i can do
actually, what-can-i-do?

I need your help God,
i am not that strong
i need someone to share
i need You to heal my pain
i need You to help me in any condition
i need You to gain my strength when i am down
because i can't do something i want to do
because i am not a good muslimah
because i want to love you more and more

And so one day i can become a good muslimah
i can do something usefull, anything
who can fully do Your order
and leave Your prohibition
keep my eyes from seeing something i shouldn't see
keep my ears from hearing something i shouldn't hear
keep my mouth from saying something i shouldn't say
keep my hands from touching something i shouldn't touch
and keep my feet from going somewhere i shouldn't go

Please accompany me
Ya Rahman
I need Your help, Your Forgiveness, Your Kindness..
I need You in all of my activities
I want to love You more and more and more and more
but i am truly sorry that i am not really sure
about the way loving You deeper and deeper
I'll try i'll try i'll try i'll try
slowly but sure

I want to love You more and more and more and more
Ya Allah Ya Rahim
I wish i could..
Amin.

-thanks for the quotation Ms. Hellen Keller, you're one of a kind-

S.R 051010

Comments (0)