Ramadhan!!!!!

Hai. so this is me with a new age. ehm 20 years old. Yes, me, finally getting to a year that people commonly said "adult". In this new age, i currently learn how to be more wiser, calmer, not galauwerss, an so on.
The moment i wrote this, i feel so asnmjgruiasnvtrad?!!?!0. Yet, i don't know what i feel hha
i just want to praise Allah more about the blessing i had.

By the way, this is Ramadhan :)

in the last first to second week, i did an acquintanceship in RSH Soeparwi Yogyakarta. well, people usually said magang or PKV (Pengenalan Keprofesian Veteriner). I learnt so many new things. Meanwhile, i'm getting to know many people. I met six doctor with different behaviour. i learnt how to talk with client, how to handle the patient, how to give drugs and the most interesting part was the surgery thing!
You know, i sometimes tremor, probably most of the time when i'm nervous. In the surgery room, i saw the doctor surged the dog patiently. They didn't get panicked eventhough the patient got bleeding. ya, actually they musn't! Since i'm a panicked person, i must train my self to not get panicked easily...... OKAY. it's called a CHALLENGE hha. Hence, i have to go trhough the challenge or i should find another option.
i reaalllyyy want to accelerate and become a doctor soon..! To have a clinic in my house and next to a kindergarden is my dream! hhe

I wish this ramadhan will not be my last Ramadhan though.

ehm, Our paper, me and my friend has been selected for presentation in Stuttgart. So, next September, i will go to Germany. Finally!!!
i wish i get many sponsorship so that i could go :)
If by any chance, you, readers have a link that can give a sponsorship, can you please send me a message to syabillarivenia@yahoo.com?
Thank you very much for your help :D

Okay people, just feel the wind and let the enjoy flow! Happy Fasting! Happy reward Party! Barakallah

S.R. 22 July 2013


Comments (0)