Move! Hhe

Assalamu'alaikum wr wb!!!

Apa kabar blogkuuuuuu uuuuu rindunya padamuuu :D
maaaf bgt ga nulis2 lg hiks :'(
udah ada 3 draft yg gak pernah dilanjutin buat di publish hhe maaf

eh aku punya pengumuman!
I MOVE TO MY-OLD-TIMES-DIARY-THINGS
hhe

i'll stop writting about someone here. I'm really sorry. I guess i become an introvert again hhe i enjoy writting them at my diary rather than writting at you hhe (sorry)
well, this diary-thing reminds me of my childhood and it seems just like "AWESOME" when you back to do your old-little-funny-habbit. Hhe dunno why, but this is so much FUN.

Do you know what the great thing is?
I WON'T STOP WRITTING SOMETHING AT YOU hhe
i want to have YOU as a place to share my ordinary think of something.
You'll help me to share my opinion right?
Sometimes it is easier to write anything you think than talk about it.

I'm neither a good thinker nor a good talker. But i'm me, with all of my lackness. Would you mind reminding me when i do something wrong?
Hhe hontou ni arigatou :D

there's also an announcement!

Hey "SEKARANG AKU SUKA FISIKA! FISIKA ITU MUDAH!!! MARI BELAJAR FISIKA :D" hhe
Jeongmal gomawoyo sonsaengnim :)

Alhamdulillah
thank you :D
wassalamu'alaykum wr wb.
Jaa~

Comments (0)